Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Today is the day

We all hope to change the world, or maybe most people do.

We want to do something to make it a better place. Sometimes I thought maybe when I get more money, then I can give to a cause...Or maybe after I finish my studies I can begin to do something...or maybe I can choose a study that will give me opprtunity to serve others...or maybe when I become a great leader some day...great thoughts, great desires, great plans.

But after sometime I realized, I got the NOW. I have today, each and every day is that future that in some past I hoped to have.I realized that right where I am, I can do something. I can share God's love with other people. I can smile to someone, I can be a blessing right now...
Each day I am also discovering how I can be the change I want to see

3 comments: